Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app - Business Customers

alexloner
1: Seeker
Hi,

I really need an app like MyVodafone.app to work for me as a business customer on iPhone 4.

I realise the app is currently down at the moment whilst it's being updated. I was hoping the new version will work for business customers, can you give me some indication if this will happen? If it is not planned with the new release, can we expect an app in the future, if so approximately when would it be released.

Many thanks
41 REPLIES 41

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi alexloner

Welcome to the eForum! It's always nice to see new faces around here :).

I too really find the My Vodafone app very useful, currently it has been taken off the store, so that in can be updated. I have not heard any news on when and if it will be available to our Business customers, however when we know be sure we'll let you know :).

For the time being I'm using our free text service to keep an eye on my usage :) have you tried this? you simply dial 44555 free from your handset and you'll be sent a text with your usage.

Sukhi
eForum Team

Quite annoyed that 3 years later it still hasn't been fixed. Could you get it done?

alexloner
1: Seeker
Hi Sukhi,

Thanks for the reply and number to get text updates.

Will it be posted here if and when an app is ready?

Alex

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi alexloner,

We're monitoring this as it's a common question, and I'm sure that there will be mention on here when it becomes available for you, although there may not be a specific announcement.

Another option for monitoring your usage, don't forget, is to sign up for online billing with My Account - you can view both your unbilled usage and previous bills whilst managing your subscriptions online.

DaveN

eForum Team

Hi, again it's been 3 years since this was raised, could you get it sorted?

UKenGB
4: Newbie
I'd like to add my own request for the My Vodafone app to include business customers. In truth, I cannot imagine what possessed the developers to believe it made sense to exclude them in the first place.

Why are the business customers being discriminated against?

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi there UKenGB,

I don't think it's a case of discrimination here to be honest, more an oversight.

As we've previously stated, as soon as we hear anything, we'll post the information within the forum.

Cheers,

LeeH
eForum Team

UKenGB
4: Newbie

Hi there UKenGB,

I don't think it's a case of discrimination here to be honest, more an oversight.

As we've previously stated, as soon as we hear anything, we'll post the information within the forum.

Cheers,

LeeH
eForum Team

Perhaps you could be a bit more pro-active and tell the development team to get off their ar** and do it right and include business customers - as they should have been from the beginning.

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi UKenGB,

This was flagged up as soon as it was clear it was not working for Business customers, so we're doing everything we can to get it released for you.

Keep in mind that business accounts and consumer accounts do operate differently, as shown with the online billing, in that business accounts tend to have a single administrator and multiple numbers, so the absence from the initial release may also be down to working out logistical issues around this.

DaveN

eForum Team