Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app - Business Customers

alexloner
1: Seeker
Hi,

I really need an app like MyVodafone.app to work for me as a business customer on iPhone 4.

I realise the app is currently down at the moment whilst it's being updated. I was hoping the new version will work for business customers, can you give me some indication if this will happen? If it is not planned with the new release, can we expect an app in the future, if so approximately when would it be released.

Many thanks
41 REPLIES 41

eurodat
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
This is ridiculous, it's been nearly 3 1/2 years now and it's still no nearer to being available to business customers with any useful functionality.

Come on Vodafone, what's the truth about this?

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi eurodat, 

We're in the process of a large system overhaul and both the website and My Vodafone are included in this. 

Unfortunately there isn't any further information I can give you regarding when this will be available but be assured it is being worked on. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Firstly, can I add my suport to the request for the app to support business customers - it is ridculous not to provide this for your business customers

Secondly, is the information available via the online account as it seems to list unused minutes but not data?

Thirdly, is there a number to access the information via the phone (equivalent of 44555) when abroad?

Hi Brizzley,  

I’ll pass your comments back for you.

Your My Vodafone will show your data usage, but it’ll be included with your calls.

There’s no equivalent of 44555 that you can use when overseas.

I’d suggest keeping track of your usage online whilst you’re away.

Thanks,

Andy

You say that MyVodafone will My Vodafone will show your data usage, but it’ll be included with my

calls. I am somewhat confused and would appreciate clarification

There is a helpful summary of the calls (example below) alternatively do you mean that I should add up every single line quoting for example "WAP 295.109 KB". At the very least a summary like the one below would be useful for data as well as minutes. Or am I missing something?

Available at the start of this month

600 minutes

Used from your balance this month

111 minutes 57 seconds

Remaining

488 minutes

Total usage this month
(includes any free Stop the Clock and Vodafone Family minutes)

112 minutes 30 seconds

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Brizzley,

What Andy meant was that the My Vodafone app will list your data use in the same place as your calls and texts.

When you click on ‘usage’ this will list calls, texts and data used so far in that billing period.

Thanks,

Jenny 

The My Vodafone App does not work for business customers which was the original issue. It appears that Vodafone provide no means of business customers monitoring and therefore controlling their data usage which appears to be unreasonable.

My question is how am I supposed to keep track of my data usage. Andy said that My Vodafone will show my  data usage.

My question was where and how; there is a helpful summary of the calls but I can not find a similar summary for data usage.

I can not believe that I have to add up every single line in the activity log so hope that I am missing some facility to get a summary similar to that provided for calls which lists unused minutes in current bill period.

Thanks

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The lack of support for business customers with the My Vodafone app is well known and has been going on for years, and yet it still hasn't happened. The technical reason for this is that consumer and business customers are on different billing platforms and it's far more complicated to interface the business billing platform with the My Vodafone app than the consumer platform. One day they'll get this one but who knows when.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

It's never going to happen, is it? I don't think they want us to be able to track data usage when you need to pay a ridiculous £6.50 for every 250mb over the limit.

ddrobac
1: Seeker
I get my contact with Vodafone last august. They say my Vodafone for business customers it's soon going to be ready.
That was one year ago. Still nothing.
I can't believe it's that complicated. They just don't want us to know our spending and go over the limit.