Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app - Sorry, we're experiencing a few technical difficulties

gparris2
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I recently downloaded the update for My Videophone on my iPhone 4. It worked for a few weeks and then it suddenly was unable to find my account details. Now all I get is the message “We’re having a bit of trouble” with a speech bubble saying “Sorry, were experiencing a few technical difficulties at the me moment so we can’t display your usage or account information. We’ll get this sorted as soon as possible – please try later”. After a few weeks I was still getting the same problem so I called customer services. They deleted my account for me twice in each case saying I had to re-register online. I also deleted the app and reloaded it several times. Its still not working and is still displaying the same message. Anyone got any ideas?

Ps I have wifi off as it requires connection to 3g to get account details.

Please see screenshot below

50 REPLIES 50

char-bar
5: Helper
Have you got a business account ?

Also Vodafone have been having alot of technical difficulties as of late

It's a personel contract (not business) :Smiling:

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi gparris2,

Thanks for flagging this with my team and for including a screenshot. We'll be happy to investigate your line to see if we can determine what's causing the My Vodafone app issue. Would you mind contacting my team directly using the instructions I've sent via Private Message? You can find your PM inbox here.

Cheers, Ben

Ben, I submitted the request for your team to deal with this directly. I have had no responce?

Hi, I am experiencing the exact same problems with my vodafone app on my iphone 4s.

Everytime I attempt to log into the app it says 'We're having a bit of trouble - sorry we're experiencing a few technica difficulties at the moment so we can't display your usage or account information. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible - please try again later.' How can I resolve this issue?

Chanelle

Hi, I am also having the same issue on my iPhone 4. In my case my phone number was ported from Orange. I read elsewhere that a chnage of phone number could be a cause of the problem. If so how can this be fixed?

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey guys,

Thanks for your posts.

I've sent you both a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

LeeH

I am also getting this problem on my iPhone 4s.  I have had the problem since I joined Vodafone in August

Hi BklueLightAlarm,

Thanks for your post here and for bringing your issue to our attention.

I must admit that this is a bit of a strange one especially as this has been ongoing since August.

The first thing that we need to do is remove the app, restart the phone and then reinstall it making sure that you  disable your WIFI once it is downloaded before you open the app.

Also, do you have a good 3G signal?

Are you able to use the internet without being connected to WIFI?

James