cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app on iPhone - Sorry, we're experiencing a few technical difficulties

iveivan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
When I start my Vodafone app on my iPhone, I get the above error message. This appears before I see the screen showing my usage. I am able to use and login to the website ok. I want to use the app to easily see my usage to make sure I am not going over my limits. 
E40675E2-2A4C-4926-980E-AC02EF6E5EAB.jpeg

I have contacted Vodafone by chat and email over 15 times. Things that have been tried: I restarted my phone I reinstalled the app I reinstalled again with WiFi off I reinstalled again with a link that was sent. The link just took me to the App Store. They reconfigured my account. This messed the account up and it took many other support calls to fix it. Escalate to Digital team None of this helped.
10 REPLIES 10

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We can help with accessing your My Vodafone app @elkopite - please pop a message across to us on Twitter or Facebook and our team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Please also include your Community username and a link to your post - you then won't need to repeat yourself :Smiling: