Welcome to Vodafone Community
When I start my Vodafone app on my iPhone, I get the above error message. This appears before I see the screen showing my usage. I am able to use and login to the website ok. I want to use the app to easily see my usage to make sure I am not going over my limits.
I have contacted Vodafone by chat and email over 15 times. Things that have been tried: I restarted my phone I reinstalled the app I reinstalled again with WiFi off I reinstalled again with a link that was sent. The link just took me to the App Store. They reconfigured my account. This messed the account up and it took many other support calls to fix it. Escalate to Digital team None of this helped.
When you downloaded a new application, you would have needed to delete the application from the phone and icloud account. If you downloaded a new application without deleting from icloud, you would have reinstalled the back up version. If you have now cleared all traces of the application from the phone and iclould, try clearing any history on your iphone and downloading the application again.
If your online account is up and running as it should be, there is no reason for the application being unable to follow.
If you still have problems, the forum Team will be able to look at your account and make sure you have access to the application.
I have deleted the app every time before reinstalling. I had not heard of the need to delete from iCloud before. I found and followed these steps from the web on how to do that. Are these the correct steps? After doing that, deleting the app and re-installing, it still does not work.
Step 1. On your iPhone, go to Settings and Press iCloud.
Step 2. Then tap on Storage and then Manage Storage.
Step 3. Under "BACKUPS", click on your iPhone name.
Step 4. Some of the apps will be listed there. Click "Show All Apps" to see all the apps.
Step 5. Go to the app that you want to delete data from iCloud, scroll it to the left.
Step 6. Confirm the action by tapping on "Turn Off & Delete".
Just to add that the app used to work and randomly stopped working a couple of months ago. So, I’m not sure why my account be the issue. However, as I mentioned, someone on the support chat did reconfigure my account. It didn’t help.