main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

My Vodafone oracle error

2: Seeker

Been trying to sort out a system error with my Vodafone . 3 people at 191 have tried to sort it and I think they are all giving up as still not sorted . The 3 person said she will escalate it to the technical team but iam not holding out much hope . This is a joke . Something so simple and they can’t fix it .  I knew I should have avoided Vodafone all my friends warned me !!!!

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Administrator

Have our Tech team been able to resolve this for you @KEVIN9FD? If you're still having trouble with this error, please let us know the page you're trying to access and if possible, attach a screenshot of the issue. 

View more options

No it’s not sorted nobody at this stupid company knows how to sort it , even tried your complaints department and just got fobbed off , so Next week iam going to Ofcom to raise a complaint as this is unacceptable.  I need access to my bills as I have a cash back deal with affordable mobiles and as I can’t register I can’t access these bills.  

View more options

@KEVIN9FD It's really disappointing to hear you're still having problems with your My Vodafone account and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.
We'll need to take a closer look into this. So we can help you further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us. 

View more options

Still not working . Errors galore unable to still register for my Vodafone . Very annoyed . Will ofcom make you sort it out ? As they will be in touch soon . 

Administrator

@KEVIN9FD It's a shame to see it's not yet been resolved. I can see we've been in touch via email and a member of the team will be back in contact as soon as possible. 

View more options