Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My order

taylorc83
2: Seeker
Hi can someone help I placed order over phone today for I pad was told I would get it tomorrow but I've not received order txt or delivery text nothing at all
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi taylorc83,

We'll be happy to check on the order for you if you've still not heard anything. As this is account specific, could you email my team directly with your details? You can find your PM inbox here where I've sent instructions on how to do so. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi taylorc83,

We'll be happy to check on the order for you if you've still not heard anything. As this is account specific, could you email my team directly with your details? You can find your PM inbox here where I've sent instructions on how to do so. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

Thanks for your reply, I've received my order looks like when I placed order they had used my old number from my first contract sorted now thanks

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi taylorc83

That's great! Thanks for letting us know :Smiling:

Sukhi

dannismith121

Hi i have placed an order this morning for a seccond line and have the recieved email but no confirmation. the tracking number will also not work

Hi dannismith121,

The tracker is updated every 24 hours, so wouldn't show your order that quickly.

Are you able to see it when you search now?

Dave

Hi,

Order processed on the 16th of FEb and still havnt got it, help?

WEB-0000001292752083

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi timmielee25

Pop me a message here and I'll see if I can find out what happening with the order :).

Thanks

Sukhi

HI,

thanks for your help. bascially you already have my order number for a nokia and sim pay as you go. Online track order status says complete but still havnt got anything :Sad_face:

Hi timmielee25,

We'd still need you to follow the steps in the PM Sukhi sent. We can't look into this without verifying the account details.

I checked and we've had nothing from your email address. Fill in the form the PM links to and we'll be in touch.

Dave