main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

My vodafone app

1: Seeker

I clicked onto My Vodaphone App and it comes up asking me to sign in using mobile data. But I don’t have any mobile data. Can anyone help? 

View more options
2 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

When you say you dont have any mobile data is that because your...

In an area with fringe coverage. 

Have Mobile Data turned Off in your phone. 

On Payg and have run out of data ?

Can you turn On mobile data in your phone if you have any payg credit left. It'll cost you £2 per 50mb to turn it on if you have run out of data in your allowance. 

Try turning on wifi and connect to home broadband WiFi and use your online myvodafone option. 

That or call Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat can access your Account and help. 

IMG_1084.JPG

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @Lotto123

The first question to ask is if you are pay monthly or PAYG ?

If you mean your phone is not set up for internet use, follow the link below or synchroise to itunes to download the correct data settings.

How do I set up my phone for internet access and picture messaging (MMS)?

There is no data charge for accessing the My Vodafone application from your phone.  You need to use mobile data and turn off WiFi  for the application to recognise your number and SIM card, this is only necessary for the first time and when there are updates to the application, after which time you will be able to use a WiFi  connection.  Further information for you below.

Support - My Vodafone Application

View more options