Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NETWORK UNLOCK CODES

senoj9
1: Seeker

Got an iphone 4S locked on TalkTalk - Vodafone.  Have bought Vodafone PAYG sim and used it for over a year.  Now need to unlock and use the phone on another network.  Filled in the NUC application form and got an email telling me I need to submit a proof of purchase which shows the IMEI.  Told them that Carphone Warehouse only gave me a till roll showing how much it was and how much I paid - not even any mention that it was an iphone I was buying - so I do not have proof of purchase that I can send.  Sent email telling them that, they replied with a further request for the proof of purchase I do not have.

How can I break out of this prospective loop of neverending emails asking for a proof of purchase I do not have?

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @senoj9

I think you may need to speak with Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat to explain your situation and see what they can do. Unfortunately as the iPhone wasn’t bought directly from Vodafone but from Cpw I’m unsure how they’ll proceed with this. 

Have you spoken yet to Cpw as they will have the sale on their systems so should be able to hopefully provide the Proof of Purchase required ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.