Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC Code

Scotti
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

HI

I have been on the call centre this evening trying to get my NUC code, and it appears that the system is down to do this over the phone and online.

they have advised me to contact here and explain the situation.

the sim card is through the business that i work for i placed in to a brand new phone that i bought.

i did this in Aug last year so now the handset is locked to Vodafone, and the company are changing to EE so i need to unlock the handset.

the call centre asked me to put all the details of my handset etc on here but im unsure about posting my name and number on an open forum.

please can you advise how i can move forward with this??

thank you 

Scott 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

If the page is down @Scotti then I'm not sure how the Vodafone Social Media Team here can help as they'll access the same page. 

Is this in connection to an iphone as you say the phone locked out. 

If so then may I add...

The iPhone is not unlocked via inputting an unlock code like other phone makes are, but instead is unlocked remotely via Apple and their Database.

The Vodafone Network typically lets a person know it's unlocking has been requested to Apple after accepting your online unlock request. (Please Check Spam Inboxes too) The iPhone isn't actually unlocked at this stage. 

Apple then process the Networks request and occasionally this can take approximately up to 30 days sometimes to complete an unlock request made by a Network.

Please Periodically insert an active Alternative Networks Sim Card in the iPhone and hooking up to iTunes is only typically needed if its an iPhone 4 or older.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Scotti

The unlock code request form is online and working.  

Unlock Your Phone

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Scotti Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. 

As @AnnS advised, the online form is back up and running, have you been able to request your network unlock code (NUC) now?