Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC Resolutions

GazCoolman
2: Seeker

Hey guys,

I recently took an iPhone 5 from you guys and requested it be unlocked by following the form online I recieved an email advising me that it had gone through, I then called your team today and spoke to Alex, to see what was happening and they advised me that there was no record of it on the system he then put it back through for me

Can you tell me what the lead time is, has the original request been lost?

Orginal reference: 2957732

New Reference: 791774

Thanks!

33 REPLIES 33

Hi @Gjones19857

Has the device been repaired / exchanged under the manufacturer warranty? 

Do you know exactly why the request was rejected. Can you please elaborate. 

Louise

Chezzapeak77
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
I am having problems unlocking my phone from Vodafone.

I have spoken to technical support on various occasions who have said the phone is unlocked and to go through the usual procedure of putting SIM card in (I am using a 3 sim) and connecting to iTunes. I have done this on numerous occasions as in everyday but phone still comes up with sim not supported.

Really need this issue resolving asap so any help would be appreciated!!
Case#14692445

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Chezzapeak77 I've checked the reference you've given (14692445), however couldn't locate any emails under the same number. 

If you still need help, please see the private message I've sent you with details on how to get in touch.

Hi Rahim,

Sorry to jump on someone elses thread but I am also having issues getting an unlock code.

I phoned vodafone and was told to contact nuc.resolution @ help.com, seemed strange when they told me but they were adamant this was the correct email address. Needless to say my email has been return as undeliverable. 

Could do with your help, I have an eager 12 year old that would like a 'new' phone.

Many thanks.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@WhoopieMonster I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

gauthamece
Hi,

My name is Gautham Gnanajothi, I am a Vodafone customer for over 2 years. 
Phone number: [Removed]
I have been on the phone with your customer service team for the past 3 days back and forth without any success to get a NUC for my Galaxy s7 Edge. Each time I had to talk to a new person and and had to take 15 minutes to explain the entire problem all over again, where eventually they all promise a call back as they are not able to sort it out - and I have not once received the promised call back. I have also sent an email to [Removed] #15181699.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP. Thanks.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please seeCommunity Guidelines]

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@gauthamece Have you received a response from the NUC team? 

If not, let us know and we'll provide another method of contact.

Jakegg212
Ive filled out verious NUC forms and it hasn't worked I was charged 17 quid yesterday on a phone call to a NUC team yet I still haven't recicved a NUC email, the fact I was charged all that money yet my NUC hasn't been sorted out or confirmed?🙄 need help!!!!

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jakegg212 I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

gauthamece
@Alex, @rahim - No, my issue hasn't been resolved yet, it has been over 4 weeks and I am getting nowhere with my request to unlock the phone.. I have sent numerous emails and have spoken with customer support multiple times. I got a couple of emails from the NUC team (from Tanvi Shah and then Anand Kumar Patel). They sent me a NUC, but it was a wrong one.. the last communication I got from them was 9 days back (with the wrong NUC). I've sent a few emails after this, but no reply from them. Can you please help. Thanks.