Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC Resolutions

GazCoolman
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hey guys,

I recently took an iPhone 5 from you guys and requested it be unlocked by following the form online I recieved an email advising me that it had gone through, I then called your team today and spoke to Alex, to see what was happening and they advised me that there was no record of it on the system he then put it back through for me

Can you tell me what the lead time is, has the original request been lost?

Orginal reference: 2957732

New Reference: 791774

Thanks!

33 REPLIES 33

We applied and was given a number to enter into the phone, didn't work, then they said they would text it, all that came was how to apply again, terrible service. Fast at taking your money, slow with help as are lots of big companies in UK, grrrrrr. :Thumbs_Down:

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andy007 - It’s not good to hear you feel this way and that your network unlock code (NUC) hasn’t worked.

We can help further. Please send us your details by following the steps in this private message.

Hello,

Saw this forum and found out I am not only the one getting difficulty unlocking my phone and this is the common complain from many other customers. 

I am travelling within few days and will be using my phone with different Sim. I sent an online request for unlocking my phone as well as my wife's phone and we had a email back stating our request has been received and our unlock code in our our way. This was on 4th September. Both of us are still waiting for our unlock code after 13 days. We have been checking our junk email everyday, no response.

I spoke to your outsourced customer service team, they didn't really know what to do and asked me to contact NUC Resolutions. I asked them if there is any contact number I can speak to somebody like other companies have their UK customer service team which is very convenient but I was told there is no contact number I can contact on and I was given the email address for NUC resolutions. Unsurprisingly the email address I was given by them, I received delivery failure.

Both myself and my wife are stuck now and don't really know what to do as we are travelling out of the country within few days.

Can anybody please help asap?

Kind regards

Pinkesh 

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Pinkesh8055 We'd like to help you further.

Please check your private message inbox - I've sent you information on how you can contact our dedicated team.