Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC code

j_p
1: Seeker

Hi 

I filled out the on-line form 3 weeks ago to request a NUC code for my old phone as I have recently upgraded my contract and have given my old handset to my brother. I was under the impression that it would take up to 10 days to recieve but we are still waiting. Please could this be looked into. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
There is code for an iPhone, you complete the unlock by connectin to iTunes with a non Vodafone sim in the phone, if is is unlocked you will see a message in iTunes telling you so.

Have you tried this?

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

kids
There is code for an iPhone, you complete the unlock by connectin to iTunes with a non Vodafone sim in the phone, if is is unlocked you will see a message in iTunes telling you so.

Have you tried this?

bigtime397
2: Seeker

Not recieved my NUC code after nearly 2 weeks!! Was never with Vodafone they have locked me to it!! Disgusting!!

Can anyone help sent abotu 30 emails to NUC team and nothing back except an automated response.........Directors email wasn't much help either.........TRading Standards here I Come!!!!!  Vodafones customer service is the WORST EVER!!!

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bigtime397 I'm confused how your phone has been locked to Vodafone if you've never been with us. Did you buy a second hand phone from a third party? Please provide a little bit more detail so we're able to best advise further. 

How the ##~## would I know how its done this?!?!? 

Fact is it happened.  Phone was bought new.

This has cost me over £90 because I have to wait 30 days!!  This is ##~## and I have contacted trading standards who are taking it further too.

I even took the time to email as high up as possible in Vodafone took them two weeks to reply!!! TWO WEEKS!!??!  ##~##?? pathetic.  Also when they did reply they refused to help me!!!!

Joke of a network crap customer service and whats happened to me here is entrapment. Plain and simple.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bigtime397 It's really unusual to hear your phone has locked to us when you've never been a customer. 

We'll need to take a closer look into this for you - please follow the steps I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. Please include as much information as you can, as this will help us when working on a resolution 😊

margeritta

What's the code for an iPhone ??

Moor0
1: Seeker

I’ve had the same issues. I’ve submitted my form, spoken to CS and still nearly 3 weeks later my phone isn’t unlocked. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

I'm sorry for your poor experience @Moor0 - let's get this looked into right away! 

So one of our team can chase this up for you, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Please provide a link to this thread too, along with your username; so you won't have to explain yourself again.