Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New Apple Watch 4 no mobile data

Digitalgroove
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I can’t believe this is still happening, got my Apple Watch 4 days ago and still no mobile data , it keeps telling me my account is not eligible, I’ve spoken to countless tech support the all say the same thing we need to activate your Apple Watch, my account has been migrated to Vodapfone one number and a secondary number is showing for my Apple Watch, you will think they would have sorted it out by now, this is reason I waited, maybe I should have waited  a bit longer or go to E, if this goes on I might jut do that after all I’m not getting what I paid for. Thanks Vodafone 

18 REPLIES 18

Ramsay
7: Helper
7: Helper

I point you to the hundreds of posts going back to September around this issue. 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Digitalgroove We'll need to access your account in order to investigate what's happened and to see how we can help out with your Apple Watch pairing. Please send your details over using the link in my private message and a member of our team will be in touch. 

Thanks for all your help Alex, it works two hours after  got involved, really appreciate you taking your time to help 

Perhaps you can help me, Alex? I’ve spoken to someone on 191 and Twitter daily since getting my Apple Watch and it still isn’t working. I’m starting to get really frustrated. Latest instructions told me to follow steps including enabling WiFi calling on my iPhone, at which point I discovered that I am not able to enable WiFi calling - “contact Vodafone UK on 191”. This was two days ago. Of course, nobody at Vodafone UK has been able to get WiFi calling enabled on my account for my iPhone. I’m surprised the original poster has had the problem resolved as I’m starting to believe that it just doesn’t work?? Close to sending back the Apple Watch and if it’s not resolved by the end of the 30 days in which I can return it then I will. 

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm glad to hear it's now working for you @Digitalgroove, thanks for letting us know. 

@Tasha88 I'm sorry to hear you're still not able to get your watch connected. We will need to locate your account to help, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

@Adam wrote:

I'm glad to hear it's now working for you @Digitalgroove, thanks for letting us know. 

@Tasha88 I'm sorry to hear you're still not able to get your watch connected. We will need to locate your account to help, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

Thanks, I’ve filled in the form. I don’t know if you’ll be able to do anything different than what the social media team members at Twitter have done but it’s got to be worth a try.

@tasha8

did you read my reply, please don’t fill any form, it is working, Thanks for your help 

@Digitalgroove wrote:

@tasha8

did you read my reply, please don’t fill any form, it is working, Thanks for your help 

I’m glad yours is working. Mine is not; that’s why I filled in the form. Thanks.

Oh, sorry my mistake, hope you get it working soon, hopefully someone from here will help