Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New Apple Watch 4 no mobile data

Digitalgroove
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I can’t believe this is still happening, got my Apple Watch 4 days ago and still no mobile data , it keeps telling me my account is not eligible, I’ve spoken to countless tech support the all say the same thing we need to activate your Apple Watch, my account has been migrated to Vodapfone one number and a secondary number is showing for my Apple Watch, you will think they would have sorted it out by now, this is reason I waited, maybe I should have waited  a bit longer or go to E, if this goes on I might jut do that after all I’m not getting what I paid for. Thanks Vodafone 

18 REPLIES 18

Could do with your help as well Alex as I'm about to throw in the towel and move mobile and broadband all together!

I have spoken to god knows how many Vodafone people and no one seems to have a clue as to how you set up mobile data on an Apple Watch series 4. I was promised a fix within  24 hours 48 hours ago. More worryingly, I have heard nothing at all from anyone... Extremely disappointing!

(I have provided you my watch EID and been allocated a secondary number and given the "subscription" free for 6 months).

FYI - See attached screen shot... This is all I ever get and then it jumps back to the "Set Up Mobile Data" screen.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Mikey2016, it's really disappointing to hear you're having problems getting your Apple Watch connected and I know how frustrating this must be.

We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

Hi,

it looks as I’m the right place... I have Apple Watch 4 for the last 2 was and getting nowhere with technical support. Can any moderator let me know how to contact you to get this issue sorted?

Thanks in advance

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MarcinJ85 It's disappointing to hear you're having difficulty with your Apple Watch connection, I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you. A member of our team will gladly assist you to help get things sorted, please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Please remember to include the link to this thread, along with your username.

Technical support are still working on my problem; 8 months and still counting!!!!!

Hi Alex

I have the same problem please help?

TJ

Thanks for getting in touch @LouisShotton, I'm really sorry that you're struggling getting your Apple Watch connected via cellular too. 

One of our team will be happy to access your account and take a closer look into this for you. Please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Pjlcooper
1: Seeker

After 6 months, Vodafone are still unable to resolve the connection issue for my Apple Watch.  Very openly sick and tired of called support, being told they have made changes to the account and being ask to wait 24 hours to yet again factory reset the watch.  

Poor poor poor technical support!

TJ

Hey @Pjlcooper, it's really disappointing to hear you're having trouble getting your Apple Watch connected and I know how frustrating this must be.

We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.