main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

New iPad Pro 12.9

1: Seeker

Been waiting over 2’weeks for this, now been informed that they will update me in another 10 days. I’m a bit worried as heard horror stories regarding the Apple Watch 4, is anyone else still waiting for the iPad and is it worth cancelling and buying elsewhere or will they get stock before Christmas?

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
17: Community Champion

Looking at the Vodafone Online Store it's showing as 1-2 weeks so a definite date isn't available as of yet.

Vodafone would advise you as soon as it is ready for despatch so you can track it.  

You could try somewhere like an independent if they offer that model on Vodafone.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
1: Seeker

Thanks for your reply yeah I might just cancel on Monday and buy from another network it’s a shame as 2 weeks have already passed for

my and by the time they provide me with the next update it may be too late to order elsewhere 

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

You could check with Carphone Warehouse or if buying outright is an option dependant on disposable income look at Appe or places like Argos. 

Or sit tight and wait for Vodafone to get stock in so your not messing about with cancelling your order. 

I wish you well with your eventual choice. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

I already cancel my plan to buy apple watch series 4 because it is more than I can pay ))

View more options