Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No mobile data for 2 weeks

Kevinleeds
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi see my problem has a recurring theme throughout this thread, 2 weeks ago today I got a Apple Watch series 4 from Vodafone store, ever since I received it I’ve had no mobile data at all, been on the phone several times to the technical support and they all suggest the same troubleshooting has the last person, I guess they must be reading of a screen? I’ve hard reset the phone, had a sim swap done, reset network setting even sent the Apple watch back has a member of staff suggested at White Rose Shopping Centre and guess what it’s still not working. Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Kevinleeds It's disappointing to hear since you've had your Apple Watch, you've been experiencing issues with your data connection - I understand how unsatisfying and frustrating this must be. It's a shame to hear you've been advised of the same troubleshooting steps which haven't worked for you. We'd love the opportunity to get things resolved and get your data up and running on your Apple Watch. In order to do this, please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username.