Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No service

Skelts1968
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Here we go. I have an iPhone 6 which is due for contract renewal in July. I upgraded early Sunday the 14th for an iPhone 7. All was fine for a week and then on Friday the 12th it came up with no service. Many phone calls and 2 trips to the Vodafone shop it is still not working. The date now is the 16th may. Someone at Vodafone keeps disconnecting the line. Can any one please advise. Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have inserted the sim into the other phone several times and still no service 

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Skelts1968

Do you get the no service notification no matter where you go ?

Are you able to test your sim in another phone and another sim in yours ?

We do have a Customer Service Team here on the forum who read all posts and help where they can. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hi there. Have tested original sim and 2 others from Vodafone in my iPhone 6 and still no joy. I have no service anywhere. Vodafone said the line has been disconnected and no one seems to no why. 

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Skelts1968

Please speak with our Live Chat team so we can have a look into this further for you. 

done that 10 times 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Skelts1968, please insert your SIM into another phone and let us know if this allows you to connect to the network.

If you don't have a phone available to do this, our advisers in your nearest store will be happy to help with this. 

Please keep us updated with how you get on.

I have inserted the sim into the other phone several times and still no service 

hi again. Yet another phone call tonight 16th may at 7 o'clock and was promise a call back within 30 mins. And guess what!!!! You got it no call back. All I want is a phone that works. 

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Skelts1968 I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.