main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Non-like for like Phone Exchange

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered a Mate 20 pro for launch day and I decided a few days ago I really don’t like it so called up today to get an exchange as I’d prefer an iPhone.

I asked for it to be delivered to my partners work address as I couldn’t wait around for it and will be in and out of meetings all day. I repeated the address three times and spelt everything out to the person phonetically just to be sure.

Got the email a little later to confirm the address/delivery which was incorrect so called up and gave them the amendment (boy what a long and difficult call that was). The person was supposed to call me back so having spent 50 minutes on various phone calls I called complaints who told me they would sort it and make sure that the item goes out tomorrow to the correct address. 

A few minutes ago I get the email to confirm delivery which I upgraded to a pre-noon delivery for which I got confirmation of. The address that the item is being delivered to on that is completely different to my home and the alternative a few miles down the road.

As it’s a collection on delivery is the address usually to a company called Anovo in Norwich or have VF completely stuffed up?

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

No too sure why that address was showing up but the handset was swapped out of Friday and I guess returned to that company.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
17: Community Champion

Anovo is the company Vodafone UK uses for repairs logistics etc. 

Some info from a Google Search Here.

The delivery of a phone wether it's from a new contract or swap is always to the account holders address or if Click and Collect had been chosen then the nominated Vodafone UK Highstreet Store that's the closest. 

I would if this was my situation speak to them again just to clarify the delivery address. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

No too sure why that address was showing up but the handset was swapped out of Friday and I guess returned to that company.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Good to hear that things were sorted out for you. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options