Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pac code 2days still no change of number

Saffron29
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I gave Vodafone the pac code from EE on 30th OctoberMonday and I was informed my phone would be out of use for 20mins-1hour on 31st October Tuesday I haven’t been able to use my phone all day yesterday and I still haven’t got any signal or 4g. Plus my number hasn’t been changed. I need to be able to use my phone. It’s 1st November and I still don’t have a my number changed, signal,4g. 

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Saffron29

If you gave Vodafone the PAC code after 4 pm on Monday, it would not have been activated until the following day.  You will probably find the number porting completed later this afternoon.

It helps the port to go through when the phone is turned off and usually a quick turn off and back on does the trick.  Until the port goes through, you should still be able to use your EE phone.  

If there are still problems later today, please come back to the forum and one of the Team will get all your services online.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Saffron29 I do hope everything has now gone through for you 🙂

If for some reason it hasn't and you did need further help, I've provided a link to contact us in the private message I've sent. Please use this link if you need help and a member of the team will be in touch.