Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Port failure

Adeleward88
1: Seeker

Please can someone help . I’ve had nothing but issues with my contract since I set it up . I did a port with my phone number and my 02 phone went off this morning . Turned on my new Vodafone contract phone and appeared ok but then realised I can’t receive calls or send / receive texts . I’ve called tech team and they said something about a bar or glitch that engineers will have to fix within 24 hours . Judging by previous form posts on this topic I don’t believe that will happen . I’m a business account holder and this is not good enough . Some way to treat new customers . Please please please someone fix my phone line !!!! 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Can you try turning the phone Off and On to reset it.

I know it's easy for me to say but try leaving it overnight to see if things improve tomorrow. 

Unfortunatley porting does not happen/ complete over a weekend. 

The teams you've spoken to I assume are speaking of a split port which is where not all the porting in files have completed successfully which the Vodafone Porting Teams have to deal with. 

The Vodafone Social Media Team here have no access to Business Accounts. They can engage with you via a Private Message which they'll ask you to confirm your a Business Account Holder so they can direct your situation to the Business Team. 

If this is a Split Port then ultimately it's the porting teams that have to deal with this. They are not customer facing so you wouldn't be able to speak directly with them. 

I hope this is resolved asap for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for the delay in reaching your post @Adeleward88.

As the 24 hours have now passed, please let us know if you need any further assistance and we'll be happy to help.