main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Porting issue

1: Seeker

I’ve recently moved networks to Vodafone and my old number was supposed to be ported today however the port seems to have only been partially successfully.  Calls out are showing to contacts as coming from myself on the number ported from my old network providers however text messages are coming through to contacts on the temporary Vodafone number I was using prior to porting., it’s very frustrating as my contacts are seeing a text from a number they don’t recognise. I’ve currently been trying to get through unsuccessful to a Vodafone advisor for 50 minute without success. Not great customer service! I’m now thinking I’ve made a mistake changing networks. Can anyone help?

View more options
1 REPLY 1

I'm sorry there’s been a problem porting your number to us @MgOwl28. We'll be happy to look into this for you. As we'll need access to your account to do this, please contact us by following the instructions in the private message I've sent.

View more options