main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

Post your iPhone 7 preorders updates here.

Highlighted
4: Newbie

Just a topic for everyone to keep everyone else updated on the status of their preorders for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.

Hopefully if you subscribe to this thread you'll know when shipping starts etc.

View more options
5,232 REPLIES
6: Helper

Hi there,
I upgraded to 7 plus 128gb jet black at 8.30AM on Friday. received the confirmation about the order.
I check the order status here-
http://m.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/track-my-order/index.htm

Past experience says that we shouldn't expect any changes in the status till the very last day before the launch, in this case Thursday the 18th. expect to see sudden jump from order placed to delivery scheduled.
Good luck !

View more options
Pretty much the exact same order here. 7 Plus, 128GB, Jet Black. Just after 11.30am Friday. Fingers crossed they have the stock levels to fulfill on Thursday / Friday.

Order Accepted status.
View more options
6: Helper

Make sure you have the case ready, I wouldn't take any chances as the jet black has come under intense speculation for being highly scratch prone. 

Good luck! 

View more options
Already have one ordered from Amazon hah. I normally go naked iPhone, so I'll have to see how scratch prone it really is before I make Jony Ive cry by covering it up.
View more options
I ordered via phone at 0830 on Friday, still no confirmation email!
I even asked the lady on the phone has this definitely been ordered as my Vodafone lost my pre order for the iPhone 5 and 6! She assured me it had gone through but I have my doubts!
View more options
I'd triple check. Without a confirmation of some sort you're not likely to have had an order go through. Do you have an order number? If you have that at least you can check online via the order tracker or via chat with a Rep.
View more options
You should have something like this:

http://imgur.com/PraZ6Bj
View more options
I have nothing like that! Customer services said my order was placed during the contingency period. I'm guessing this is a bad thing lol
View more options
I'd get on to customer services and push the issue until you at least get an order number.
View more options
I will ring them again in the morning. I appreciate there are a lot of orders for them to process but when you see other people have confirmation emails and ordered later than I did, it's slightly frustrating!
View more options
No doubt. Good luck.
View more options
11: Established

Mark14 wrote:
I have nothing like that! Customer services said my order was placed during the contingency period. I'm guessing this is a bad thing lol

The 'contingency period' (where orders are simply noted down to be manually entered into the live system later that day/night) should set alarm off bells - every year it is a disaster. It is quite likely given the lack of confirmation that your order never made it onto the live system.

I'm in a similar-ish position, although my order made it onto the live system, it was for totally the wrong device!

View more options

Hello I just a wanted to know if you have got a confirmation for the mail company to confirm order or an email from Vodafone to confirm 

View more options
Just Vodafone so far.
View more options

I ordered the 128gb in jet black at 9am on Friday.  I received a series of emails from Vodafone and one text to confirm, the same day.  When I check the tracker however, it doesn't confirm my order for the new iphone 7, instead is confirms my order for my current iphone 6 plus in space grey and says that it will be sent by dpd to an address I left two years ago.

I know there are lots of people who have had the same thing happen, so this is just an update.

View more options
Anyone had their shipping status change yet?
View more options
Not yet. Still sitting on 'confirmed' here.
View more options
Ordered 128gb 7plus rose gold on Friday at 9.20am in the store. Got confirmation email later that evening (also with my order from two years ago 6plus gold) called Vodafone who confirmed my order is correct and I'm in the queue... fingers crossed for a Friday delivery
View more options