cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Post your iPhone 8 / 8 Plus preorders updates here.

TomRai
4: Newbie
Just a topic for everyone to keep everyone else updated on the status of their preorders for the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. Hopefully if you subscribe to this thread you'll know when shipping starts etc. Please indicate Day ordered , Time and if ordered in store , telephone or online iPhone 8 64GB Gold Ordered in Store 15th Sept:  Thank you For your Order Email: 08:50am 15th September Currently on:  Complete - We've Received Your Order 
19 REPLIES 19

Ged55
1: Seeker

Will they be delivered on launch day or just shipped out does anyone know? 

Ged55
1: Seeker

Will they be delivered on launch day or will Vodafone ship them on launch day for delivery next week? 

Should deliver to you on Launch depending on Vodaphone stock and demand.

lazeruk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Just got email : out of stock right now, but we’ll be back in touch with an update in three days, sooner if stock arrives in the meantime .having a laugh not here today Cancel hello EE.Customer for 15 years, plus notice no discount only if your new Customer

Me too assured would be delivered today by customer services yesterday then an email just after Midnight saying out of stock we will be in touch in 3 days 

its typical Vodafone i should of left, if it aint here i will cancel the 3 contracts what are out of term there loss !

I have the same here

i was assured yesterday by customer service that delivery would be today

but just after midnight i got the out of stock email and will be in touch in 3 days

i dont believe the bull vodafone come out with we were only just told at 5pm the day before launch that there was not enough stock

if it dont arrive i will cancel this and 2 other numbers that are not in contract and go elsewhere as im fed up with the Vodafone lies constantly !!

very poor show Vodafone when will you learn you cant treat customers the way you do ?

No update from Vodafone at all. No message from Dpd. 

Preorder complete at 08:07 on 15th. iPhone 8 64gb space grey. 

Speak to vodafone live chat and they blame Dpd for not collecting from Vodafone’s warehouse. 

Well done vodafone. Don’t deliver on your promises and then blame the Delivery company. 

Cancellation on here I come. Loyalty means nothing. I could have cancelled my contract last week and went to any supplier today and picked up from shop. 

I also happen to have have a good friend who works in the Vodafone shop and tells me they have loads in stock to sell this weekend

I phoned customer sevice yesterday and assured delivery today they even sent a text to me 

and just after midnight a email to say out of stock will be in touch in 3 days

i dont believe a company the size of vodafone only get told how much stock the day before launch thats ##~##

as always Vodafone treat customers as idiots i have 3 numbers out of contract so its time to cancel and go with a network who want  my money

I phoned customer sevice yesterday and assured delivery today they even sent a text to me 

and just after midnight a email to say out of stock will be in touch in 3 days

i dont believe a company the size of vodafone only get told how much stock the day before launch thats ##~##

as always Vodafone treat customers as idiots i have 3 numbers out of contract so its time to cancel and go with a network who wants  my money