main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

Problem with connect Apple Watch with mobile plan

4: Newbie

So here we are - I was in store. They told me that there is new contract the same like old one (so now I have two) and they don’t know what tech team wants to do next with it so we didn’t change anything. Anyway they told me that there’s a mess in watch connection (they saw what tech team tried to do in logs). So I’m still waiting. 83rd day

View more options

I'm really sorry to hear the problem with your Apple Watch still isn't resolved @GrandL, if you'd like us to take another look into this please get back to our last email. 

View more options
4: Newbie

@TJ wrote:

I'm really sorry to hear the problem with your Apple Watch still isn't resolved @GrandL, if you'd like us to take another look into this please get back to our last email. 

Hello.

unfortunately but after all this time I’m sure of that you and your tech team cannot help me with that so no bother- I will continue my story in this topic - maybe it will be a lesson for someone who think about data plan in Apple Watch.

View more options

@GrandL We won't be able to help without a response from you. If you do change your mind, we'll be more than happy to take a look. 

View more options
JGB 2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Afraid I have given up.. I don’t have the patience for this any more....

View more options