main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Problem with connect Apple Watch with mobile plan

SOLVED
View solved solution

That's strange @Taylorlondon! We'll be happy to take a look into this and make sure everything is correct, as we'll need access to your account to do this, pop us a message on Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK and we'll be able to help.

View more options
4: Newbie

I'm considering buying an Apple Watch S5 from Apple to connect to VF, but reading this I'm pretty concerned.

Has anyone managed to get an Apple Watch working with a VF pay monthly phone deal, or is this thread an understandably cross minority?

View more options
3: Seeker

It's a major problem Vodafone have . I was with them over 20 years and spent six weeks and over 20 hours on phone to tech support and tried two iPhones and two watches . They are not capable of providing a working service and admitted as much when I finally turned equipment and cancelled contract . Prior to that I was told 'wait 24 hours for devices to sync' repeatedly which is wrong they should work out of box if esim configured correctly . Trust me it was so much hassle I moved to EE and it worked straight away . I would never go back to Vodafone such a bad time consuming stressful experience and total lack of competent customer service

View more options
4: Newbie

I was with EE before, but had to move  due to lack of signal at my workplace unfortunately. 

With EE you can just sign up for their plan through the Mobile Data section of the Watch app - no need to be on the phone to customer services. Which is what concerns me here - it looks as though the VF systems are a bit more lashed together from what is being said, which doesn't fill me with confidence. Buying the GPS-only version might be lower risk for me. 

View more options