main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

iOS

Problem with connect Apple Watch with mobile plan

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
3: Seeker

The got 6days to sort mine out or contract will end within 14days cool off 

past post to post and yes before you reply I have message and phone still not connected 

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Just checked my DM on twitter. 2018 my experience started, then I gave up. Then asked again for help in July 2019, seeing what people are writing indicates it’s still not been resolved. I’ve since joined o2, added watch instantly with ease.

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @Neilgadhok, I appreciate how frustrating this must be and we'd like to turn this around for you today. 

Have you heard anything back on Twitter yet? We don't have account access over this forum, so any actions taken would need to be done over social media, live chat or with our teams on the phone.

View more options
Highlighted

No and I have spoken to an advisor almost every day for a month. Just get told each time I would get a call back from someone else. It’s clear the Vodafone can’t provide a working line connection to an Apple Watch 5. I will have to go elsewhere and might as well take broadband too. Customer loyalty has to go both ways and in this instance doesn’t seem to mean a lot.

View more options
Highlighted

I just sent all products back within the 14 days cool off due to this problem Vodafone needs to sort system out or lose long time supporters 

View more options
Highlighted

It is amazing Vodafone still haven’t sorted out this problem . People need to stop going to Vodafone If they want a working Apple Watch with cellular connection !

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @stevekirk, I'm sorry to hear it's got to the point where you have had to return your devices.

I appreciate you've said you have already dropped us a message on social media, I'm hoping someone has got back to you so we are able to assist in anyway we can.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi Eve

what got to me being past around like a rag doll. Then being connected to agent and don’t message back. Vodafone need to stop selling the iwatch till the system 100%  as a lot to do with EID 

View more options
Highlighted

No longer on Vodafone but having experienced the full works, I can tell anyone that support although well meaning is no use......Twitter,191, director’s office and in store, yes there’s an issue with the platform the EID sits on, ‘one number’ doesn’t sync to the phone plan. That was from a very helpful support advisor based in Egypt, she was so helpful and thorough. If they could fix this I’d consider coming back.

View more options