Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problems getting an unlock code

Adelejamiesonx
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I got a new Iphone and transferred my number from my old iPhone to my new one. Now I want to unlock my old Iphones network so I can sell it. The NUC forum wouldn’t work and I was emailed to say that my IMBE number doesn’t match the one on my account which I assume is because my account is with the new Iphone I have. How do I unlock my old phone if technically I don’t have a phone number for it?

12 REPLIES 12

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@hudtek I'm sorry to hear you've had problems receiving your network unlock code (NUC). 

We'll be happy to look into this for you. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Hello @Colleen,

Thank you for your message.  I have followed the instructions and submitted the form, however it's not clear whether or not it successfully sent; I was transferred to the Vodafone home page after I clicked 'submit' with no confirmatory message.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@hudtek I've checked our inbox and I'm unable to find an email from you, using the email address connected to your Community account. 

When you sent your email, you should've received an automated response with a reference number in the subject, which looks something like this [#12345678]. So it seems as though we may not have received your email. 

Please try this again from an alternative browser, device or from a different email address, ensuring your message is under 2500 characters. 

Let us know how you get on.