Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problems with Apple Watch OneNumber

cam1210
2: Seeker

I have a Series 5 apple watch and iPhone 12 Max Pro. Moved to Vodafone last month and subscribed to OneNumber to get mobile data shared with my watch, Worked perfectly for about 3 weeks then for no reason, mobile data stopped working on my watch. After about 2 further weeks of it not working I finally got round to looking into it and discovered the apple watch was showing "no data plan" and the phone showed the watch data plan as being "Not In Use". I had done nothing to either phone or watch which could have made this change.

I phone customer services and the chap put me on hold for an hour while speaking to technical support. In the end, I got transferred to technical support and they said they would call me back. I have had no call back.

In desperation, I went back into the phone and selected "subscribe to OneNumber" to try and get some kind of data working again. I have logged into my OnePlan and now see I have two data plans running for the same watch! I assume I'm now paying twice!

Anyone got any solutions? I'm at wits end and now suspect I am paying £14 per month for an apple watch with no mobile service!!

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @cam1210 

There has been a few similar threads to yours in regards to OneNumber and the feature of having a smartwatch sharing a contracts allowances.

I would suggest to perform a forum search and these should show up and may hold some useful information.

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries might be able to help if you contact them via Facebook or Twitter. Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Unfortunately there isn't any accounts access via this forum.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

garetc
12: Established
12: Established

This is a known fault although it takes a long time (due to customer service knowledge gaps) to sort out. You need to call up and speak to Customer Services Technical Support for them to sort.

Is your 4G and Wifi Calling still working?

be5513

I had this issue recently and managed to remove the one that wasn’t in use and when I went to add another plan it automatically added my one number onto my watch again

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @be5513 - if you still need some help with this please get in touch with my team over Facebook or Twitter :Smiling:

We can make sure you're being billed correctly for your Apple Watch plan.