Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Proof of purchase

bluerobert25
2: Seeker

Hello,

My insurance company requires proof of purchase for my new Iphone 6.  I've been through this before and again it is proving painful by Vodafone.  I've been passed round one depatment to the next with no results, I've tried the online web chat, after waiting 45mins the connection dropped out.  After going through the same process last time I managed to get a PDF document with all my details including IMEI number with the titled proof of purchase.

Please could you provide this document again, Please insurance requirements below.

Looking on the forum, it seams to be an ongoing problem, why won't Vodafone provide this information.  

Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 17.53.18.png

5 REPLIES 5

bluerobert25

Screen Shot 2015-01-07 at 20.03.52.png

As you can see I contacted the web chat department and surprise, suprise no letter 12 hours later.  What is the problem with providing proof of purchase.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bluerobert25 

So that we can provide this for you, see here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

DaveCD

bluerobert25
I clicked on the link and the auto reply says that the mail box is no longer used and to contact web chat. I've already been on to web chat who can't help.

Screen Shot 2015-01-09 at 23.51.20.png

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@bluerobert25 wrote:
I clicked on the link and the auto reply says that the mail box is no longer used and to contact web chat. I've already been on to web chat who can't help.

The reason that you got that response is because you put something other than the special routing code into the subject line. Please take another look at the instructions you were sent and follow them exactly and send the message again.  Only use that 6 character code in the subject line and nothing else, no spaces, no letters, no words etc.   Your message will go through. 

When it does, you will get an automated reply via email confirming receipt of your message. 

PWIAC