Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Red Hot Plan Con?

davidspalton
5: Helper

So it seams the only people who can fix the balls up by the store for the Red Hot Plan that was sold to us (upgrade every 12 months), is the store....

Now ive called the store and left a voicemail as there is never an answer (awful service), which says they will return the call in 1 day which its now after.

Ive submitted a helpdesk contact us thing with the webteam but have had no reply at all or anything saying we are looking into it. The auto response say check the vodafone site for upgrade dates etc...

So it appears that the store has missold the red hot plan and noone in VF gives a dam about getting it fixed!

:catmad:

10 REPLIES 10

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi davidspalton,

You'll need to pop into the store where the contract was taken out.

They'll be able to get this sorted for you.

Thanks,

Sukhi

davidspalton
I'm currently 6,000 miles from it

The store refuse to answer their mobile only phone number and have sa far not even had the decency to return a message I left on thier answer machine thing.
I don't see why customer service can't help but then again no manager seams to be able to talk and neither does live help

Hi davidspalton,

It is only stores who are able to help with Red Hot upgrades.

Which store are you trying to contact?

Thanks,

Simon

davidspalton
It's basingstoke
I have called. Heard their message that says they will call back in a day. That was 5 days ago

I actually give up hope of them caring enough to call back

Who processes the web site sales upgrades of the red hot contracts?

Dave

Hi davidspalton,

We'll need to get in touch with the store and ask them to contact you.

Please find out how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Ian

davidspalton
7935739 is the ticket number

I give up with the store.
Your complaints page says that if a complaint is not resolved it will be passed higher up.
The store have not touched the complaint so please enlighten me and get someone from head office to deal with it.
It's now just shy of a week since I tried to get in touch with the store.

I have sent the team a screen shot of an email VF sent regarding the contract in question which clearly states it has a hassle free Upgrade after 12 months.
Yet they can't see any record of this at all.
That was my progress after a week...!

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi davidspalton, 

We've got your latest email and will be in touch with you as soon as we can. 

Thanks, 

Phil

davidspalton
Hi Phil
Can you confirm you can see the picture that I attatched that clearly states the contract has the 'hassle' free upgrade after 12 months
Cos a reply on the forum says that your staff can't ready JPG format items
And I don't want a reply saying please send the picture again and wait 3 further days
Dave