Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Retrieving a deleted voicemail

Kerry1980
2: Seeker
Please can someone help me, how do I retrieve a deleted voicemail on an iPhone 5, thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
Hi there

I'm afraid that you can't retrieve a message that you've deleted.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

ParkPrince

If you accidentally deleted voicemail, you can restore your phone with backup on iTunes or iCloud. But if you don't have backup, you might need to use a data recovery app that enables you to recover deleted voicemail iPhone. Some apps can help you do recovery task without using backup but directly retrieving deleted files from the device.

59312c6858ade

Wlee2060

Hi,

To retrieve a deleted voicemail, please first check your Voicemail app directly to undeleted it, go to check your  iTunes or iCloud backup to see whether it contains the one you need. If so, you can get it back by restoring iTunes/iCloud backup.

Otherwise, you need to recover deleted voicemail by using a third-party iOS data recovery tool. Among various recovery apps, I strongly recommend Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery, which is powerful and secure. 

You can get the free version to have a try. And here is the detailed guide:

How to Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone

@Wlee2060 wrote:

Hi,

To retrieve a deleted voicemail, please first check your Voicemail app directly to undeleted it, go to check your  iTunes or iCloud backup to see whether it contains the one you need. If so, you can get it back by restoring iTunes/iCloud backup.

Otherwise, you need to recover deleted voicemail by using a third-party iOS data recovery tool. Among various recovery apps, I strongly recommend Eelphone iPhone Data Recovery, which is powerful and secure. 

You can get the free version to have a try. And here is the detailed guide: Retrieve deleted voicemail on iPhone

Backup file and the recovery tool are the last two methods to retrieve deleted voicemail on iPhone.

noiawek21

Generally speaking, there are 2 methods to retrieve a deleted voicemail on you iPhone 5.

First, Check ''Deleted Messages'' Items to see whether those deleted voicemails still exist.
Secondly, You can try TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery, which is able to rescue you from any iOS data disaster by restoring lost data from iPhone including photos, reminders, videos, contacts, iMessages, WhatsApp, notes, etc. This data recovry tool provides three smart recovey modes, recover from iPhone directly, recover from iTunes Backup and from iCloud Backup.

It is easy to operate following these three steps: connect your iPhone to the computer, click the "Scan" button and waiting for the scanning progress and finally select and recover deleted voicemail from your iPhone.