main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Sky Sports mobile app problems

2: Seeker

Sky mobile app not working getting error codes saying subscription expired. Contacted Vodafone but the say my package still ok. Apparently they have a problem with this app.

been off a few days now. Not great..

View more options
7 REPLIES 7

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty accessing the Sky Sports app @Rocket612. As we'll need access to your account to help with this, please contact us by following the instructions in this private message and we'll be in touch.

View more options

Mine isn’t working 

I contacted Vodaphone and they say it’s a Sky Sports issue and to contact Sky 

ive emailed them and await a reply 

getting a bit frustrated as wasted a lot of time 

it hasn’t been working for a few days 

same error codes as others on here ?

View more options

I'm sorry to hear you're still unable to access the Sky Sports app @Leighroberts1. We've been advised this issue's now been resolved, delete and re-install the app again, re-register and you should be able to access this again. If not, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message and we'll be in touch. 

View more options

I’m having exactly the same problem. I renewed my contact with   sky sports mobile app inclusive - followed instructions - it worked for a day and now it’s not working and getting same error messages as everyone else.

View more options

I'm sorry to hear there's been a problem with renewing your Sky Sports app subscription @Ssmellsd. As we'll need access to your account to look into this for you, please get in touch by following the instructions in the private message I've sent you.

View more options

Thanks for the reply but the link in the private message for me to respond is dead and doesn’t work. Please resend.

View more options

@Ssmellsd I've sent another private message to you now - I'm sorry for any issues you were having with the link previously. Please let me know if you have any problems accessing this again.

View more options