main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Spotify Text Message

Moderator (Retired)

Hi tomwarren,

Click here to get us your details and we'll see what's happening for you.

Charliea4321 - that''s great1 thanks for letting us know.

Dave

View more options
2: Seeker

Thanks. All sent.

View more options

Hey guys,

Any update here? Still not working.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi tomwarren

Did you get in touch via the message Dave sent? I can't find anything with the email address you've registered to the forum with.

If you can let me know the email reference, I'll be able to chase this up for you.

Thanks

Sukhi

View more options

Hi,

Yes I did, back on November 10th. The reference is 5455216.

Thanks

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi tomwarren

We'll be in touch with an update shortly.

Thanks

Sukhi

View more options

Hey guys,

This has been nearly a month and all I'm getting is "we're looking into it" responses. Are you guys creating your own Spotify service or something? Seriously, how does it take this long to fix an account issue? Sigh.

View more options

Hi tomwarren,

I can see you’ve sent us an email, so we’ll be in touch with an update as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Jenny 

View more options

Its not working for me either, can someone from Vodafone send me a PM please?

View more options

Hi @daftdom

Please text ‘entertainment’ to 97613 and the text will be resent.

Thanks,

Jenny

View more options

No matter when the Spotify app has updated, Spotify users will get a text message to set up Spotify account and password again. So please don't worry. 

If you don't want to meet this situation, you can use Spotify Music Downloader for Mac to back up your all Spotify songs, playlists or albums to your local drive so that you can don't need Spotify account anymore to listen to Spotify songs. 

View more options

That is right. Whenever you get an update spotify app, the website will text you. By the way, if you'd like to save Spotify songs for offline listening, you can use best spotify music converter for mac to help you save the songs offline too. 

View more options