Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spotify premium

Nickspe
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, 

Like many others I’m having no luck accessing Spotify Premium. 

I subscribed using the text Vodafone sent me, and I used mobile data too, not my WiFi. 

I then received a text saying I had successfully subscribed to Spotify. I downloaded the Spotify app and made an account, which of course is only showing a free subscription. 

There seems to me to be no link between Vodafone and Spotify; IE how do Spotify know I’m a Vodafone customer and allowed a Premium account  if I had to make my own account with them? Where is the link? 

I’ve done the live chat and 191 to no avail. It doesn’t matter if they send me a link to cancel the subscription, or if they send a link to resubscribe, or if I send the word Entertainment to 97613, I’m always greeted by the same page. “ Your subscription to Spotify is scheduled to end after your inclusive period of 12/10/2018”. And a choice to take up Sky Sports at £9.99 a month. 

Ive deleted the app and re-downloaded which made no difference. 

Does anyone have any advice? If you do I’d be very grateful! Like others I chose this contract as I wanted Spotify Premium, and it doesnt work. 

Thanks so much. 

1 REPLY 1

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nickspe - I’m sorry to hear the issues you’re having with getting your free Spotify.

We can take a look into this for you. Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.