main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Still waiting for NUC code

2: Seeker

I Have tried for 2 weeks now to get my  iPhone 5 unlocked. I have completed 2 NUC forms which have been rejected, You claim because The phone is not registered with yourselves. I have contacted Apple who have confirmed that it is. I have done an online chat and they gave me the NUC resolutions email number. I have emailed them twice and not had a reply. I have contacted Vodaphone by telephone who have reassured me that this will be resolved within 24 /48 hours and I am still waiting it has been over a week. This phone has only ever been registered with Vodaphone, can you please tell me when this is going to be resolved.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
17: Community Champion

Hi @JJord

May I ask was the iPhone supplied directly by Vodafone or through a 3rd party. 

If via a 3rd party then its conceivable that the 3rd party didn't update Vodafone properly on the imei details. 

If Vodafone uk supplied it directly then there shouldn't be an issue. 

The Nuc department should look after this. 

Another option which shouldnt really be necessary is to use a Vodafone UK Payg sim card in it for 30 days making calls etc and then request its unlock. 

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here who read all posts should be able to help you also once they've caught up with your thread. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Thank you for your  message. I bought the phone through mobiles 4 u I think, it was a while ago,  so not directly from Vodaphone uk.  I was given an email address for NUC resolutions during a phone call but had no response. Do you happen to know the correct email address?  

View more options
Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear you've received a delay in receiving your Network Unlocking Code (NUC) @JJord, we'll be happy to take a look into this for you. As we'll need access to your account to do this, please contact us by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options