Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Support for eSIM in the iPhone Xs?

jayguevara
4: Newbie

Hi, 

Anyone know if vodafone will support the eSIM in the new iPhone Xs? I know that vodafone has joined EE in supporting eSIMs in the Apple Watch 4, however there doesn't seem to be any information on whether that is the case with the new iPhone Xs. 

I travel a lot and would make my life so much easier if Vodafone did support the eSIM in the new iPhone Xs! 

310 REPLIES 310

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

chistery
16: Advanced member

"Working hard" :Laughing_Face:

If I was working hard to deliver something our two biggest competitors now had and one had for over a year...

well I wouldn't be working 

Working hard with manufacturers to implement a worldwide standard you already support with wearables. Oh dear. 

Any sign of a go live date? Or will we be waiting another year? 😕

@stownrow wrote:

Any sign of a go live date? Or will we be waiting another year? 😕

Expect just the standard watch the coming soon page. I when it does arrive on there we will still be waiting till it arrives !!!

chistery

To save Vodafone the effort - keep an eye on the coming soon page, any updates will be posted there. :Hmm_Face:

This is rediculous. No visual voice mail and no esim. Really Vodafone  why oh why have been a customer for 8 years! 

Pathetic.  Honestly this would be  a huge selling point ! 

I think next paycheck will be moving to EE. 

Just got off the Vodafone chat to check how much to terminate my contract early. Apparently, esim is coming mid December with an official announcement soon.... 

Might give it a couple more weeks!