Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to connect Vodafone purchased Apple Watch

misterhoughton
4: Newbie

Hi

I have just bought an Apple Watch from Vodafone on the £29pm plan. It's arrived but I've been struggling to get it connected for the past couple of days now.

When I try to activate the cellular plan I just get an error saying that I can't activate it as an order is 'InProgress' and to dial 191. Now 191 don't know why it's saying InProgress, and obviously the Watch has been delivered. 

Has anyone else encountered this? I'm erring to the side of returning it in a couple of days before my 14 day window is up because if Vodafone can't provide the service then I don't want to get trapped in a 2 year contract.

However, if there are any tips on how to get to the right team at Vodafone that would be much appreciated. I feel like I've spent half my life this past week on the phone to 191, and the technology isn't really worth it to me at this point. 

Many thanks in advance. 

11 REPLIES 11

Sorry I don't do twitter or Facebook. 24 days in and still not working, starting to think it never will and I am losing interest in even trying now. Vodafone have really ruined getting the Apple Watch for me. Cheers 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account @DaveyCC, contact our Live Chat team who will be happy to take a look into your account, get your watch connected and synced with your phone!