Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VF cannot activate sim share Apple watch 5

jimmybond007
4: Newbie

I'm hearing horror stories about this and now I know why.  Almost every agent tells me something different - in fact one said they had 'run out of esims' :Smiling:

So...I have an iwatch 5 bought via Apple not Vodafone.  Yesterday I gave VF my EID number and they said wait 24 hours. Nothing, nil, nada.  I have no hope in VF knowing what to do so I am asking a user in here if they can help me please.

If I tap the cellular icon on the watch it says no data plan.  If I go to mobile date on the app on the phone it just says 'waiting'.  I have tried unpairing and pairing and that didnt work.

Any help please??

2 REPLIES 2

alanodlin
7: Helper
7: Helper

Good luck getting it sorted. I bought my Watch 5 direct from Vodafone 7 days ago and still waiting for it to be connected to cellular! Numerous agents every day tell me different things, and I don't really think anyone knows what to do! 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Sadly your correct in that your not alone with this issue.

I'm not sure if it's a Vodafone System issue , account issue or a hardware / software issue they are experiencing with this.

A search of the forum brings up quite a few posts :Sad_face:

Account access isn't available via this forum anymore so a person needs to persevere with customer service or engage with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.