Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VOXI: Unable to receive verification texts from companies

raiannur
2: Seeker

Issue has been occurring since 1st of January, when I joined VOXI.

I am now tired of going to VOXI Customer Service, and them giving me 48 same ways to fix the same problem. It is now the 2nd of January and I have lodged a complaint with Vodafone and got no response. 

I cannot receive verification texts. This means I was locked out of my Bank Account, emails and other accounts respectively that required SMS one time passwords. The only OTP messages I receive is from "vodafoneUK". I am using the forum as my last resort, because surely it is a breach of contract to not allow me to recieve texts from these companies.

I have contacted VOXI on 7 seperate times, each chat lasting 1-2 hours. They have disconnected and reconnected my number, and a useless manager just kept telling me to call "Vodafone Message Center", a number not avaliable on VOXI. Another Manager then told me to call Vodafone Customer Services, which they said they cannot handle VOXI plans. Another Manager recently forwarded my number issue to the "technical team". I am now speaking to VOXI one last time before I switch my network.

3 REPLIES 3

raiannur

I forgot to mention, that I've reset my network settings, and tested the sim on 3 different devices to no avail. They also sent me a new SIM which also didn't work.

Number was also ported from Three

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @raiannur - I'm sorry to see this hasn't yet been sorted for you yet by the VOXI team. If you haven't already, please pop them a message on Facebook or Twitter with your Community username and a link to your post from here. 

With what you've described, it sounds to me that we'll need to raise a case with our Network Engineers to investigate and resolve this for you.

This is still an issue.  Twitter will not send verification texts to VOXI numbers.