Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Visual Voicemail

SamConnelly11
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Is there anyone else still having trouble with this? Website seems to suggest it’s widely available now but I can’t seem to get it working. CS are promising a ‘welcome text ‘ by the end if the month before it will work. Since in terms of business days that is tomorrow it seems that this is a lie.

28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @SamConnelly11 what device are you using?

iPhone 12 pro

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for confirming @SamConnelly11 Have you followed all of the steps outlined on our website? 

Yes, I have followed the steps several times over. Even went through it with a tech support agent yesterday and still nothing. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SamConnelly11 If texting STATE to 100121 and restarting your phone doesn't fix things with your Visual Voicemail, we'll need to see which troubleshooting steps we've already tried and escalate this further if needed. So we can take your details securely, please can you pop us a message on Facebook or Twitter? If you include your Community username and link to your posts here you won't need to write your query out for a second time and we'll get the ball rolling 👍

Do you guys only work weekdays? I messaged your Facebook page as requested yesterday lunchtime and have yet to receive even an acknowledgment. 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @SamConnelly11 - Our Facebook and Twitter channels are manned 24/7 😊 I hope we've since got back to you on Facebook and helped with your visual voicemail query. If not, let us know your Facebook handle and we'll make sure the conversation gets picked up.

I’m getting rather annoyed to in be honest. Someone did pick it up. Send a few instructions and then stopped replying. I haven’t heard anything else since 5pm yesterday. The service on this network really is poor 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I can appreciate why you're frustrated @SamConnelly11 - but I assure you, we do want to sort this for you. I've found your conversation and can see it's being responded to. I hope we can get this resolved for you ASAP 👍