Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Visual Voicemail

Stuarticus
2: Seeker

Is visual voicemail on the cards for roll out?

It still irks me that o2 are the only network to offer this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bobbin
13: Advanced Member
Not planned as of yet i'm afraid

View solution in original position

121 REPLIES 121

Stop missing calls and answer your phone when it rings! Then there won't be any issues :Winking_smiley:

brianpenfold
O2 are not the only company offering Visual Voicemail. I had it on both a 3GS and Iphone 4 with both Orange and T mobile.

Phil_1330
1: Seeker

Vodafone,

I have just switched my business account to you from 02 where I have enjoyed Visual Voicemail since I have my first iPhone 3G in 2009.

I cannot believe a carrier like yourselves do not support this great feature, and if I had known prior to leaving 02 it would certainly have been factored into my decision.

Come on, get with the technology!

Unhappy

Phil

Hey Phil I feel your pain as the same thing has just happened to me.  When I emailed the salesperson, they suggested an app called Hullomail as a replacement and their tech support guys said they are hoping to impliment it soon.  I have to say I was surprised, as like you I have had visual voicemail for over 2 years and never asked if it was supported, because I assumed Vodafone would be as good as O2. I guess I was worng!

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

I would be very surprised if Voda are planning to implement VV soon but you never know. Hullomail is a good app and another one is Libon that used to be called On Voicefeed. Personally I prefer the latter but they both work well.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

I agree - I was very shocked and disappointed to find that Visual Voicemail isn't available on Vodafone - I've been using it on O2 for years.  I thought all good providers did it.  As soon as O2 can match Vodafone's EU deals, I'll be changing back, unless Vodafone have introduced it by then..!  I've also read that they have it in Australia - so why on earth not here.  How can they claim to be the world's best provider now..?  (And, reading other messages, I don;t think that improved 4G, 5G or whatever and Visual Voicemail should be an either or situation.  Visual Voicemail to be on a par with other providers - it's a no brainer I'd say.  Hugely disappointed - this takes me back almost ten years..!

bradleywright

Visual Voicemail.jpgI would like to add my voice to the growing number of people on these forums who are thouroughly dissapointed that Vodafone are not supporting the Visual Voicemail functionality on iOS devices.

For those who haven't used the function, visual voicemail give the user a witten list of the voicemails on their device, including (if the number is in your address book) the name of the person leaving the message. One then has instant access to individual messages directly withough having to listen and skip through other messages allowing one to prioritise important messages.

It works, it's really good and I am missing it.

In fact in the month I have been with Vodafone where my voicemail has (as far as I see it) been 'broken' I have not listened to my messages and have now turned VM off becuase it's too much bother

If I had known VVM was not available on Vodafone, I may not have come over to the network and will be seriously reconcidering whether or not to stay with the company in 11 months time because of this 'fault'.

Please Vodafone, make this right.

bertyb
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I am pretty sure its well noted that Vodafone doesn't support this feature for now, in the forum, but hopefully this may change in months to come 

O2 remain the one and only mobile network in the UK to support visual voicemail on Pay Monthly iPhones.

jeffkinn

Yet another thread about Visual Voicemail.

Vodafone do not and have never supported VV and probably never will. O2 monthly is the only network that does offer VV.

There are at least two free apps that give excellent VVand I use On Voicefeed and this also gives me the ability to give individual contacts customised greetings. They completely replace the VF vociemail system.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png