Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone App isn't avaible on my iphone

Kekko
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, i can't download my vodafone app on my iphone cause i live in italy and my account is italian, if i try to search vodafone uk app directly from my iphone the app didn't show, and if i try to download my pressing "download from app store" (from vodafone website) it redirect me to UK app store, but don't let me download the app and the system reply with a message "You'r account is not elegible to download this app" (something like this).

So i'm asking myself if someone can give me Vodafone UK app .ipa file , just take you'r pc and follow this guide:

[Removed]

Edit: i din't see anymore thread/reply why?

Thanks , and i will apprecciate if someone will do this

4 REPLIES 4

63johnw
17: Community Champion

Hi @Kekko if your account is an Italian account then the UK My Vodafone app will be of no use to you.

Have you tried here?

http://www.vodafone.it/portal/Privati/Vantaggi-Vodafone/Applicazioni/My-Vodafone

My sim card is Vodafone UK, so i manage my account trought www.vodafone.co.uk not trought vodafone.it so i need UK app

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Kekko

I'm a little confused as you state in your opening post...

" i live in italy and my account is italian"

If your account is indeed a UK one then are you able to use the online myvodafone option ?

When you launch the App Store is it the UK version? If not go into iTunes on your phone and somewhere in the preferences you can choose the UK one. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

63johnw

if you have a UK account but living in Italy you may find that it becomes restricted, I am sure measures were put in place following the EU roaming rules to stop people getting a contract in one country then using it another for prolonged periods.