main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Vodafone WIFI not working on the tube - iPhone 7

2: Seeker
Hello, I have an iPhone 7, which no longer connects to the Vodafone Wifi on the London Underground. I understand from other posts that you can do something to get this working again? I urgently need this as I  work on the train each morning. Thanks.
View more options
35 REPLIES 35
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @LJB179, try forgetting the network and reconnecting again. 

You can also use your My Vodafone username and password to log in.

If you still have an issue, then we'll need to look at your account.

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Blair

View more options
4: Newbie

Yep. I’m getting the same issue. There’s another thread on here somewhere but I’d like Vodafone to fix it. 

View more options

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling to connect to our WiFi network when using the London Underground @Robinairo. As we'll need access to your account to help further, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message and we'll be in touch.

View more options

Got a private message from Vodafone. Filled all the details again and..........nothing, nothing from Vodafone. Can’t wait to leave when my contracts up. Even went on the 24/7 app. Each new person tells me it’s solved when it just isnt

View more options

Hi @Robinairo do you have a reference number from submitting the email? 

View more options

No I don’t. Still don’t have a solution after 5 attempts to chat live with a help desk and how long now since I first posted?

View more options

I'm sorry to hear this is taking longer than expected to resolve @Robinairo. If you've emailed us using the link provided, please let us know the case ref (looks like [#11234567]) from the auto response you received and we'll chase a reply for you.

View more options
2: Seeker

Hello, I have no resolution to this either, having returned to London yesterday. If this persists, I will have to seek an alternative because I need WiFi on the tube for work. Can you help?

View more options

I’d go elsewhere mate. Vodafone customer service is some of the worst I’ve ever experienced. I’ve given up trying to fix it. It’s not worth the stress of having to deal with them and continuously have to re explain the problem to countless people. Even went into a shop. May as well have talked to a cucumber. Was hoping coming on here would provide a solution... hahah Vodafone can’t even get in touch with to sort. They just apologise and promise to sort it. Good work people. 

View more options
3: Seeker

Hi mark, please also see my recently created post - Note this is urgent that you escalate to the team. After searching Google I am finding hundreds of results of people experiencing the same issue.

Vodafone must have changed something their end and is your responsibility to resolve.

Please also note as I state in my post, I work for a large company (10,000+) in my build and a large number of my colleagues (on personal Vodafone contracts) are also experiencing the issue.

View more options

If you've contacted us through the link provided @LJB179 and @Robinairo, please let us know the case ref (looks like [#11234567]) from the auto response you received and we'll chase this for you.

I'm sorry for the delay in replying to your @leerowbotham, one of the team will be in touch as soon as we reached your post.

View more options

As per previous replies I don’t have a number 

View more options
3: Seeker

@Mark wrote:

If you've contacted us through the link provided @LJB179 and @Robinairo, please let us know the case ref (looks like [#11234567]) from the auto response you received and we'll chase this for you.

I'm sorry for the delay in replying to your @leerowbotham, one of the team will be in touch as soon as we reached your post.

Update: I called Vodafone last night and was told this is a known issue which is effecting all customers. I raised the fact the service has been down for months and that it needs to be escalated. Vodafone's response was that it's an issue with a third party provider, they have escalated it and their engineers are still working on a fix.

Vodafone need to acknowledge this on their website somewhere instead of waiting for customers to call them. All of their responses on these forums are to direct message people, probably trying to hide the real issue.

Really terrible customer service - if any Vodafone staff see this, please escalate internally as you are losing customers.

View more options

I spoke to Vodafone last night and they didn’t mention it. Just the usual rubbish.

i did though manage to log on through virgin media if that helps

View more options
1: Seeker

I have the same problem - I need a response from Vodafone ASAP as I need WiFi on the tube for work.  

Not it good enough. 

View more options

If you've not received an automated response from us @Robinairo, we've not received your email. Please check your junk/spam inbox for this.

If you've not had a reply to your earlier email @leerowbotham, please confirm your case reference (looks like [#11234567]) and we'll chase this for you. 

I'm sorry you're also experiencing difficulty logging into the London Underground WiFi. So we can look into this, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options

Seriously? What a ridiculous response. Not a single attempt to fix this for me. Would have been good for Vodafone maybe to send me a new message as the last one obviously didn’t work. Or have someone get in touch. No, the response I get is check your junk mail. Wow. More crappy customer service., contract up in March. Can’t wait

View more options

Hi @Robinairo, I've sent you a new private message with a fresh link. Before you use this link to get in touch with us, please clear your cache and cookies. Once we've received your contact details, one of our team will be in touch to help get you reconnected to the London Underground WiFi. 

View more options

Still no number.. and still no access to vodafone wifif on the london underground

Maybe its me, maybe i'm not doing something right. maybe, even when promised over the phone that somebody would be in touch somebody would get in touch... no of course not. Maybe this isn't the biggest issue, but its becoming it for me. I had given up but now I'm just plain angry.

Phone - no success

Forum - no success

Live Bot chat - no success

just fobbed off by vodafone at every opportunity, and what will be the response now. heres another form, or please call this number blah blah blah

oh check your junk mail, clear your caches, re set your password.

fill in this form, fill out that form reiterate the same thing over an and over agin.

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL

Incompetent people and not fit for purpose technology

View more options