main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

Vodafone spamming me

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Updated to IOS 11.4 last night. Got the usual texts from Vodafone about having updated my phone/it looks like you’ve swapped your SIM etc. Am now up to about 30 texts from Vodafone. Any idea how to stop them as they keep on coming every few minutes!

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @gdot

There have been a lot of questions about this on the forum, the update configuration message will always be sent when a update has been done or the sim has been changed. 

The advise as always will be to tap on the message followed by a reboot, this will update your account. Removing and reinserting the sim will also help. 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @gdot

There have been a lot of questions about this on the forum, the update configuration message will always be sent when a update has been done or the sim has been changed. 

The advise as always will be to tap on the message followed by a reboot, this will update your account. Removing and reinserting the sim will also help. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Thanks for the reply. Have never needed to do this before but it seems to have done the trick thank you!

View more options