Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voicemail 121 not working

Teresa45
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi when I dial 121 message says for security reasons cannot access voicemail from another phone or abroad without setting up a security PIN. I have already set up a security PIN in the past but instead of it asking for it as soon as I dial 121 it comes up with this message.

I've tried turning voivemail on and off and called 07836 121121 but same problem can anyone help.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

If this was my situation I'd first cancel all.diverts and then re try to set up. 

Press Phone.

Press Keypad.

Key in ##002# and press the call icon.

If no joy then Live Chat or Customer service on 191 should be able to help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Teresa45

If you are receiving that message after entering the security pin incorrectly, it will mean your voicemail has been locked to protect the security of your messages.

If you use live chat, they will be able to unlock your voicemail and get this sorted for you.

I dont get that far it doesnt ask me to enter my security PIN - I'm on Live chat now to see if I can get resolved.

Sorry as far as I know I have not entered my security PIN incorrectly as its doesn't even let me enter it.

Its very strange was all working fine until this morning I will see if Live Chat can reset it for me.  

BandOfBrothers

Hi

They should be able to help. 

Good luck 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.