cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What is the cost to connect an Apple Watch to Vodafone?

misterhoughton
4: Newbie

Hi

I just told by chat that the monthly cost to connect my (shop bought) Apple Watch S5 to my Vodafone plan is £15 a month.  Does anyone know if that's correct?  It was £7 on EE!  Seems a bit steep to be over double the cost when there is no additional data made available, but I didn't know if the price quoted was an error.

Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

@misterhoughton 

According to 》 Vodafone.co.uk/mobile/brands/apple/apple-watch 

If you’ve already got Apple Watch Series 3, 4 or 5 and want to add cellular connectivity (4G), you can do this for just £7 a month.

Simply add your Apple Watch to your existing Vodafone iPhone Pay monthly plan (compatible iPhone needed). "

I'd suggest to speak with customer service on 191 or pop into a Vodafone Highstreet Store to get this set up.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers

@misterhoughton 

According to 》 Vodafone.co.uk/mobile/brands/apple/apple-watch 

If you’ve already got Apple Watch Series 3, 4 or 5 and want to add cellular connectivity (4G), you can do this for just £7 a month.

Simply add your Apple Watch to your existing Vodafone iPhone Pay monthly plan (compatible iPhone needed). "

I'd suggest to speak with customer service on 191 or pop into a Vodafone Highstreet Store to get this set up.

Current Phone  >

That's great, thank you. I couldn't find that listed for some reason. Sounds a bit more reasonable than the price quoted!

You're very welcome @misterhoughton 

Armed with that information gives you a good start point when discussing this with Vodafone UK.

Current Phone  >

Trust me, don't even attempt to connect Apple Watch to Vodafone!! I'm on day 7 of trying to get mine connected and I bought mine direct from Vodafone on a subscription!!   Every day is a different story, "wait 24 hours we are working on it" etc etc 

Ive now been told the problem is the OneNumber subscription so they've removed it from my account and will re-add it but each step can take 24 hours!! So they expect me to wait another 48 hours! That will be nearly ten days and still no connection!

I ended up buying a Series 4 GPS only from Curry's, having read the horror stories here. 

I'll look at going back to EE for my next contract if they can sort out coverage at my workplace by then. The process there was painless with my last watch.