main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

When will an esim be available for the Xs?

3: Seeker

I think EE must have an exclusive deal and bard other network for certain length of time. I wonder how long is this going to be.

It’s already more than 12 months. Vodafone is working on 5G but not bothered with Esim. 

This is very disoppointed from Vodafone.

View more options
4: Newbie

If we look at the e-SIM for the Apple Watch, Vodafone lagged EE by just over a year and support for the e-SIM from Vodafone appeared when the most recent Apple Watch was launched. I wouldn't be surprised if we see the launch of Vodafone's dual number capability on the iPhone when the next iPhone arrives.

View more options

@Dave017240  - I’m sorry for the delay in us reaching your post! It isn’t good to hear that you took the deal out based on this information. It sounds like it’s already been looked into and investigated and fedback internally. If you’d like us to double check this, please get in touch through Facebook PM for Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter DM using the handle @VodafoneUK.

We can then take your account details securely and check the notes.

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

This is very convenient that I got a reply the day after I requested my PUK code, I'm leaving Voda to move to EE who can deliver the service they advertise. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi any news about the esim for iPhone? As is available for Amat watch and tablet but not on iPhone. Can you estimate when it will be available on iPhone ?

View more options

Vodafone will not support esim for phones so you better sign up with EE or other network. Don't waste your time. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Come on Vodafone, even O2 have announced support for eSim on IPhone now. It's about time your loyal customers had some answers on this other than 'keen an eye on our coming soon page' 🤦‍♂️

View more options

Hi Vodafone,

Any news on eSIM for Mobile ?

iPhone Xs Max and still no eSIM

View more options
View more options