cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

When will an esim be available for the Xs?

IFL1702
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Does anyone have an update on when Vodafone will offer an esim for the Xs? I would loev to know but no one is giving me any insight on a date. I have seen on one thread that it coulkd be as late as 2020.

30 REPLIES 30

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dave017240  - I’m sorry for the delay in us reaching your post! It isn’t good to hear that you took the deal out based on this information. It sounds like it’s already been looked into and investigated and fedback internally. If you’d like us to double check this, please get in touch through Facebook PM for Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter DM using the handle @VodafoneUK.

We can then take your account details securely and check the notes.

This is very convenient that I got a reply the day after I requested my PUK code, I'm leaving Voda to move to EE who can deliver the service they advertise. 

Whilst clearly tech companies would not publicly reveal specs and tech ahead of a launch, they always work with strategic partners, carriers, developers etc to ensure that - when new tech and features are launched in a device - so they can immediately be brought to market.

The curious thing with Vodafone UK is that they do already support e-sim; this is the technology the Apple Watch Cellular devices use, so why they haven’t been able to quickly expand this to mobile devices is a curious aonomaly.

Hi any news about the esim for iPhone? As is available for Amat watch and tablet but not on iPhone. Can you estimate when it will be available on iPhone ?

Vodafone will not support esim for phones so you better sign up with EE or other network. Don't waste your time. 

Come on Vodafone, even O2 have announced support for eSim on IPhone now. It's about time your loyal customers had some answers on this other than 'keen an eye on our coming soon page' 🤦‍♂️

Hi Vodafone,

Any news on eSIM for Mobile ?

iPhone Xs Max and still no eSIM

Never

they don't care about loyal customers , they are low lifes