cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

fshiels
2: Seeker

Hi, I also cannot find my account number as it says I am not eligible to upgrade when I text 97886. Please help! thanks

markiedtheman

I am also having problems with locating my account number.

Can you please send to me via email.

Hey Guys,

If you are having trouble in getting your account number after sending the text please follow the instructions in Trev's post above and one of the team will be able to assist you further.

James

eForum Team

taganisted

Hi, I can't seem to find my account number anywhere on my paperwork and haven't recieved a particularly helpfull reply via text. Any chance of an email? Thanks :Smiling:

Hey taganisted,

If you take a look at Trev's post it gives you all the information you need to get this all sorted. :Winking_smiley:

James

fayelapidge

Having the same issue.

Got my new iPhone 4 today, and now to register its asking for a pin/account no, and i don't remember making one?

I've tried texting account to 97886 but just the same email saying i'm not due for an upgrade.

Can anyone help me? :Smiling:

Thanks!

Hi fayelapidge,

Firstly, a very warm welcome to the eForum :).

I've sent you an email so that we can check your account number. If you reply with all the details, then we'll be in touch as soon as we can. Alternatively, if you give customer services a call on 191/08700700191 then they'll be able to advise you of it.

Kind Regards,

George.

hi. 

Could i get the email to find my account number and pn please.

Thank you

Hi JadeGoodall, ksbobko and leannebrown7

First of all, welcome to the eForum to all of you :Smiling:

I’ll get an email sent over to the three of you so that we can get this sorted. Simply hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for. We’ll then get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Wayne

Im having the same problem with the text, any chance you could e-mail me please.